South Sydney is a local voluntary base Liquor accord
Through the commitment of licensees working with Redfern Local Area Command, City of Sydney Council, Liquor and Gaming NSW and other stakeholders, South Sydney liquor accord aims to:
- To provide a safe secure vibrant entertainment district
- Reduce alcohol related violence, crime and anti-social behaviour
- Provide social events to our members to increase communication between each venue and Increasing business opportunities.
- Offer licensees the opportunity to learn new legislative requirements and ways to improve compliance
- Reduce anti-social behaviour and crime
- Provide information exchange and education on developing licensing and regulation issues.
- Improve relationship between police, venue and residents
- Enhance partnerships and Co-operate with local governing bodies and community to improve local outcomes.
- Improve local neighbourhoods
- Increase compliance with the liquor laws
- Improve safety for patrons and local communities.